Medical treatments and procedures have continually progressed due to advancements in research and technology. Heart treatments have also come a long way in the last couple of decades as modern and highly effective treatments are now available. Chelation therapy has gained a significant amount of popularity as it is a non-invasive medical procedure to treat cardiovascular diseases. We will highlight why chelation therapy is an excellent alternative to treat cardiovascular diseases.
According to reports from the World Health Organization, cardiovascular diseases are the number one cause of death on a global scale. Conventional procedures to treat heart diseases, including coronary bypass surgery are invasive and require changes in lifestyle.
However, a lot of patients have also turned to chelation therapy as the theory of the treatment is that the hardened arteries can be softened by getting rid of calcium in the walls. Over the last decade, the number of patients opting for chelation therapy has witnessed a remarkable surge.
Benefits of the chelation therapy
Chelation therapy is highly beneficial in removing harmful heavy metals from the blood, such as:
The therapy enhances and rejuvenates the heart and the blood vessels, improves the overall functioning of the kidney and the liver, and most importantly increases the blood flow to the brain.
Chelation therapy has proved to be beneficial for 80-90 per cent of patients who have been treated using the procedure. In comparison to angioplasty and coronary bypass surgery, chelation is highly safe. Further, patients also report notable improvement in the quality of life.
The significant benefits of chelation therapy include
- Detoxification of harmful toxins
- It eliminates metal pollutants from the body
- Chest pain and discomfort decreases
- Ability to breathe improves significantly
- Reduced dependency on medication
- Significant improvement in the blood flow as the plaque/calcium from the blood vessel is removed
- Increase in energy levels
- Mental stability is enhanced
Who can benefit from chelation therapy?
As mentioned before, chelation therapy has gained a significant amount of popularity due to its non-invasive nature and numerous benefits. Chelation therapy is beneficial for the following patients.
- Individuals who have discomfort, chest pain, and Angina even after medication
- Patients who do not want to go for bypass surgery/angioplasty
- Patients who are not fit enough for the Bypass surgery or angioplasty
- Patients who are facing issues even after bypass surgery or angioplasty
Chelation therapy has gained a large amount of popularity in the last decade, and the trend is set to continue. Although a few uncertainties are revolving around the chelation therapy, you can discuss the same with our experienced and experts at Poona Preventive Cardiology Centre Pune Chelation to clear your doubts.