Aging is inevitable, and there hasn’t yet been made any miraculous invention that can reverse aging for good!
However, in recent instances of discovery, it has been found that HBOT (Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy) can boost your immune system, fight cognitive decline, rejuvenate your skin, and much beyond. In fact, HBOT anti-aging procedures and studies reveal that it does not exceed the toxicity threshold and has shown promising results in anti-aging therapies.
The doctor will thoroughly examine the patient’s physical condition before administering hyperbaric oxygen therapy to ensure the patient’s safety and avoid any potential complications.
Once our specialist determines that the patient can proceed safely, the session will proceed as follows:
- The patient will be given clothing to change into.
- The patient will be placed on a stretcher that will be lowered into the hyperbaric chamber.
- A physician or nursing professional will fill the chamber with 100% pure oxygen and gradually increase the oxygen pressure to greater than normal. At first, the patient may experience mild ear popping or ringing. The attending physician or nurse will continuously monitor the patient and will be able to communicate with the patient via a speaker attached to the chamber at any time during the procedure.
- The patient can adjust their position or posture throughout the procedure to remain comfortable and relaxed. While the procedure is being performed, they may choose to watch television or simply sleep and rest.
- The therapy session will last between 60 and 90 minutes. The number of HBOT treatments required by the patient is determined by the purpose of the treatment as well as how well the patient responds to the therapy.
- When the session is finished, the physician or nurse will slowly depressurize the chamber to normal atmospheric pressure before assisting the patient to exit.
How does HBOT anti-aging treatment work?
The goodness of oxygen – The use of oxygen as a systemic component in skin rejuvenation is well known.
When we at PPCC (Poona Preventive Cardiovascular Center) deliver oxygen under pressure during HBOT treatment, the supplemented oxygen levels improve blood flow, boost cell metabolism, facilitate collagen production, contribute to microscopic blood vessel growth, reduce oxidative stress, and increase skin elasticity on the surface.
Breathing oxygen inside a hyperbaric chamber is a natural procedure that has a powerful healing and regenerative effect. The increased pressure inside the hyperbaric chamber allows for greater oxygen absorption in the blood plasma.
Healing properties – HBOT works in conjunction with most skincare procedures and formulations to heal from within. Health professionals trust this natural approach to skincare because of the numerous benefits it can deliver on a holistic level.
Rejuvenating skin, increasing skin elasticity, repairing aging skin texture, reducing scar formation, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improving skin complexion are some of the major HBOT therapy benefits. Hence, being a leading wellness center, we at PPCC have made sure to integrate this program into our treatment methods.
Boosts immune system – Oxygen boosts the immune system, activates the defense system against toxic substances, and promotes cell growth. HBOT anti-aging treatment is the most effective way to provide oxygen to the cells throughout our bodies. Increased oxygen delivery promotes cell regeneration, which reduces scarring and improves skin appearance.
Best for anti-aging and beauty strategies – Hyperbaric therapy can be utilized as part of a proactive strategy for aging gracefully. When oxygen levels in the tissues begin to fall, the body’s natural healing process slows, resulting in damaged tissues, decreased tissue function, slow wound healing, dry skin, fatigue, wrinkles, and a variety of other aging symptoms.
During HBOT sessions, the supplemented oxygen under pressure can go deep up to the cellular level to promote circulation, and stem-cell growth, reduce inflammation, and support the immune system.
Benefits of HBOT anti-aging treatment
Among various amazing benefits following are some major advantages one can derive from HBOT treatment:
- Telomeres are lengthened by up to 20%.
- Reduces excessive skin damage from ultraviolet radiation
- Promotes collagen production and skin elasticity
- Improves wound healing and scar formation
- Aids in skin rejuvenation
- A great assistant in photoaging skin treatment
- Helps in achieving a better skin complexion
- Offers protection from future ultraviolet exposure.
Celebrities are opting for HBOT therapy to maintain their youth and wellness!
The increased popularity of hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) among celebrities worldwide is proof that the treatment is quite effectual and it really works. Several known personalities have reported improved skin health, enhanced energy and vitality, anti-inflammatory effects, and overall health benefits after undergoing the therapy. They agree to the fact that HBOT can act as a complementary approach to maintaining their overall health and well-being, which can pave the path to a more youthful and vibrant appearance.
Talking about Indian celebrities, Anil Kapoor was recently seen in a hyperbaric oxygen therapy chamber for an extra shot of health. This garnered a lot of views and attention towards this type of therapy. A few years ago, Tiger Shroff was also seen in a similar chamber during the shooting of Baaghi in Serbia.
Not to mention, HBOT is slowly becoming a milestone as many famous personalities are considering HBOT for their rejuvenation and healing purposes. Also, it is a good alternative to surgical treatments.
HBOT is not used as a miracle cure for aging or to turn back the aging clock. Remember that as of now, there is no way to reverse aging, but HBOT therapy can certainly help the body as a system to age gracefully.
What do research studies say about HBOT anti-aging treatment?
Scientists in Israel discovered that after a certain number of sessions, telomere length increased by 38%, and the number of senescent cells came down by 37%. This is equivalent to reversing the age of cells by approximately 25 years. No other medicine has ever been able to achieve such success in increasing the length of telomeres, and scientists and researchers are ecstatic about the findings.
Many other studies are still on to find out its potential to contribute towards age-reversing treatments.
HBOT anti-aging therapy under trained professionals and a safe environment
HBOT therapy at PPCC (Poona Preventive Cardiovascular Center) is a great option for those looking to slow down signs of aging and improve their overall health. It provides a safe, non-invasive approach to healing without the need for medications or surgeries. With the help of trained professionals, patients are able to experience improved health outcomes as well as increased energy and quality of life.
Whether you are looking to reduce pain from an injury or illness, feel better emotionally, or gain more mobility in your everyday life – give HBOT therapy at PPCC a try!