Erectile dysfunction is a common problem among men of various age groups. But is it generally considered to be a problem with men of middle age and older. It is the inability to achieve an erection of firmness for the sexual intercourse, it is also known as the cause of impotence. It happens mostly when men are under stress or other factors like heart diseases, neurological problems or diabetes can lead to erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction treatment in Pune can be done and treated and we provide with the best doctors for consultation.
How does it happen?
When a man is aroused sexually the brain sends the signal to the blood vessels in the penis, wherein the muscles in the penis relax, filling it with blood and it becomes rigid.
There are various reasons for erectile dysfunction
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking: Excessive drinking and smoking are harmful to overall health and it also harms the reproductive system. It is good to stay away from smoking while drinking should be occasional.
- Damages during cancer: Cancer treatments may cure cancer but it leads to various other side effects on the body. It can harm the reproductive organ and the person should consult a doctor for it.
- Injuries: Injuries in the penis region may lead to the problem; therefore, ask for immediate medical help to avoid any serious damage.
- Anxiety and stress: Stress or pressure is one of the prime reasons for erectile dysfunction and is highly common among men. Consult a doctor who can prescribe relaxation techniques along with the medicines.
- Drug abuse: Taking recreational drugs might feel good but they interfere in the process of erection as it tends to create blockages in the blood vessels.
- Obesity: Excessive body fat is another major contributor to erectile dysfunction, as it hampers the blood flow in the body.
- Heart problems: For the heart to function effective, a good blood flow is required to happen in the body, hence problems in the heart can lead to erectile dysfunction.
Diagnosing erectile dysfunction.
There are various ways in which a doctor diagnoses the problem. Some are listed as such:
- Physical examination: Doctors tend to check the sensitivity of the nerves and blood vessel in the nearby area of the penis.
- Urine test: Urine test is done to check the signs of diabetes if they are the underlying cause.
- Blood test: it is done to check if there is any heart problem or diabetes.
- Psychological test: Doctor examines of the person is under stress or tension.
If you are suffering from erectile dysfunction then it is the time to change your lifestyle. Start exercising regularly and meditate as it helps to manage and reduce the stress and anxiety. Quit smoking, reduce alcohol consumption. Sleep for seven to eight hours so that your body can get enough rest. Eat healthily and develop an approach for a balance diet.
If this is not helping then you need to contact a doctor as the problem may somewhere else in the form of another illness. Follow the prescribed medicine by the doctor and follow the routine check up with them. Our clinic does erectile dysfunction treatment in Pune, if you are suffering from it then feel free to take an appointment with us.